Dr.Thomas Clark, D.C.
Received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Life Chiropractic College in 1991 and went on to obtain his Certification in Chiropractic Sports Physician.
Dr Clark specializes in Chiropractic and advanced Nutrition Response Testing. In nutrition response testing, he is a master clinician and certified in 'advanced clinical training'. This is the highest level of training available in this technique. He has also completed hours towards a Chiropractic rehab diplomat.
Additional Techniques Used:
- Thompson technique
- Activator Methods
- Cox flexion-distraction
- Extremities adjusting
- Nutrition Response Testing 'Master certified ACT practitioner'
- Cranial release technique
Memberships / Affiliations:
- Michigan Association of Chiropractors
- American Chiropractic Association
Community and Professional Services:
- Past President of the Flat Rock Rotary.
- Co-founder of 'Ryan's Friends Charity Organization', that embraces several southeastern Michigan communities to help people in need.
- Chairman of the 'Run for Ryan'.
Personal Chiropractic Story:
Dr. Clark decided to pursue his career in chiropractic after years of migraine suffering. Traditional 'medical care' could not fix the problems. He spends his life and career helping others through chiropractic care, nutrition and through his charity organization 'Ryan's Friends'.
Servicing the Downriver Area for over 33 years!